FOUR STEPS – 3 SESSIONS!
Scan, plan, place, restore - these four well-planned steps to creating finished implants impress dentists and patients alike. Not only can the finished implant be placed perfectly after only 3 sessions, it also saves time and increases patient comfort and satisfaction.
- You take an optical impression of the bite using CEREC and plan the prosthetic restoration using the CEREC software.
- With a 3D X-ray scan (3D X-ray unit from Sirona), you diagnose the bone structure and integrate the prosthetic proposal into the X-ray volume and plan the implant simultaneously according to the surgical and prosthetic conditions.
- You order the surgical guide using the software and transmit the planning data to SICAT (for the SICAT OPTIGUIDE or DIGITALGUIDE method) or produce the CEREC Guide 2 surgical guide using the CEREC milling unit within just 1 hour, directly in the practice.
- In the second session, you place the implant using the surgical guide.
- In the case of an immediately loaded implant, restore it directly with a CEREC temporary prosthesis.
- If necessary, you can also create an individual abutment with CEREC in this session and incorporate it.
- With immediately loaded implants, the temporary prosthesis is replaced with the final prosthesis.
- With traditionally placed implants – after completion of the healing phase – you restore the implant with a temporary or final prosthesis (with CEREC) in this session.